Gregory has brown hair along with his trimmed beard and facial hair. He wears a brown suit with a gray tie.
He is calm in his role as Golzine's bodyguard but shows a suspicious streak keeping his eye on people and not hesitating to burst through the doors gun drawn upon hearing a disturbance inside the room with Golzine in it.
Though unstated, Gregory came into Golzine's employ at some point.
He waits outside but does not waste a second bashing the door open, gun drawn when he hears commotion inside. Calling “Papa” dramatically he keeps his gun fixed on Ash as he just swept cutlery off the table in frustration that someone has just died. Gregory leaves the room upon Golzine’s orders.
Gregory acts as his bodyguard and takes his duty seriously, entering a room gun drawn to defend Golzine when he heard a disturbance inside, to relaying messages to others on Golzine's orders.
Episode Appearances Edit
- Episode 01 A Perfect Day for Bananafish
- Episode 02 In Another Country
- Episode 05 From Death to Morning
- Episode 09 Save Me The Waltz
- Episode 10 Babylon Revisited
- Episode 11 The Beautiful and Damned
- Episode 20 The Unvanquished
- Episode 23 For Whom the Bell Tolls
Image Gallery Edit
- (To Dino) "Papa, Ash is here."