Abraham Dawson (エイブラハム・ドースン, Eiburahamu Dōson) the younger brother of Alexis, who defied his brother's wishes to destroy Banana Fish, and continues to develop and weaponize the drug for the Corsican mob into his adulthood. As a doctor during the Vietnam War, he tested Banana Fish on unknowing soldiers, including Griffin in Banana Fish. He was later shot by Ash Lynx for experimenting on Shorter Wong.
Abraham has afro orange hair and often wears glasses.
When it comes to his own life, he is quite cowardly, begging Ash to spare him after he killed Griffin in cold blood and dissected Shorter's body.
He lived at 102, 42 Westwood, Los Angeles
He worked for Golzine and enjoyed all the mob bosses protections on account of his importance to Banana Fish.
His older brother.
Episode Appearances Edit
- Episode 01 A Perfect Day for Bananafish
- Episode 02 In Another Country
- Episode 04 This Side of Paradise
- Episode 06 My Lost City Picture found in a book
- Episode 07 The Rich Boy
- Episode 08 Banal Story Brief flashback
- Episode 09 Save Me the Waltz
- Episode 10 Babylon Revisited